1.04.2010

Word of the week: Enough


Enough: 1. sufficient; all that is required, needed, or appropriate. 2. used to express impatience or exasperation.

Holidays are over. Well, not that they were really holidays for me, but they are over. Kids are going back to school. Phew. I really had a hard time. I was impatient. I was moody. I wasn't proud of me. I felt annoyed, most of the time. I guess anyone would be, as they were fighting all the time, crying, whining, yelling... Aaaaaargh!

And that sky. That grey sky that I dread. Was there. Every day. For 2 weeks. My SAD is knocking on the door... "knock, knock, it's me, Seasonal Affective Disorder, remember me?? Trying to avoid me with a lamp?! Better stand under it 12 hours day, HA HA HA!"

Enough of having two "I don't know what to doooooooooo!" boys at home. Enough of never-ending renovations. Enough of this. Enough of that. Enough of myself, even, sometimes.

Is it? Enough?

No comments: