3.22.2009

Tagged


I was tagged by Camille from Set Carré.

The rules are:
1. Respond and rework. Answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention. 
2. Tag six other un-tagged people. Change the rules if you wish.

What is your current obsession?
To find some kind of inner peace.

What are you wearing right now?
Flared jeans and grey hoodie.

Do you nap a lot?
No.

Who was the last person you hugged?
My sons before they went to bed

What is you current favorite song?
Magic of politics by Micheal Darius.

What’s for dinner?
We had some sandwiches bought by my husband (no cooking tonight, yeah!).

What was the last thing you bought?
This afternoon I went to Viva Éco Marché and bought toothpaste, shampoo, lotion (all organic), homeopathic remedy for nausea and peppermint tea (and yes, the total of the bill hurts!) .

What are you listening to right now?
My current favorite song :).

What is your favourite weather?
Hot, dry and sunny weather.

What’s on your beside table?
Islam, réforme radicale by Tariq Ramadan.

Say something to the person/s who tagged you.
Merci Camille, ça me fait plaisir de savoir que tu penses à moi ;)

What was the last play you saw?
I never did!

Favourite vacation spot?
Sidi Bouzid, Morocco (where I'm going to next week!!!).

A book you're currently reading?
Introduction à la communication non-violente de Marshall Rosenberg

What is your favourite sound?
The sound of ocean waves.

What would you like to get rid of?
My student loan.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
In Mecca.

What did you want to become as a child?
An artist.

Your favorite movie?
I rarely watch movies - I cannot say, really!

What is your plan for tomorrow?
I'll finish a contract (Thika), make the ads I have to do for Pentaèdre and try to go out with kids (no school tomorrow...)

I'm so tired now, I just don't feel like tagging and telling each and every one... Maybe later on! We have the right to chage rules, right?

No comments: