10.18.2008

Mosaic of Me

I saw a few of people posting this fun mosaic of me project on their blog. I couldn’t help myself !

1. Audrey Hepburn, head up, Paramount Studios, 1953, 2. Hinamatsuri sushi, 3. Les clercs de St-Viateur de Joliette, 4. I can see you!, 5. Over the mountains and the sea.....:), 6. Berries Smoothie, 7. The Giants of Africa, 8. coffee and chocolate mousse cake, 9. Looking At The Future, 10. Lonely Tree, 11. vintage tea set with cupcake, 12. magnets



So here's the deal...you answer the following 12 questions about yourself (my answers are in parentheses):


1. What is your first name? (Audrey)

2. What is your favorite food? (sushi)

3. Where were you born? (Joliette)

4. What is your favorite color? (i've been into pink lately)

5. What is your favorite season? (Spring)

6. Favorite drink? (smoothies)

7. Dream vacation? (Kenya)

8. Favorite dessert? (chocolate cake)

9. What do you want to be when you grow up? (happy)

10. What do you love most in life? (God)

11. One word to descibe you? (original)

12. Your flickr name? (zamzamdesign)


Wanna play? Type your answer to each of the above questions into Flickr’s search. Using only the images that appear on the first page, choose your favorite and copy and paste each of the URL's into the Mosaic Maker (or make it yourself in photoshop). Have fun - and send me a link to your result, I'm curious, too :)

No comments: