10.16.2008

I tried... real hard

My second article of the serie 'I tried' has giving me headaches. Everything I tried this week was uninteresting, to some level. I tried sleep deprivation (was good for my creativity). I tried to make an apple pie (was delicious!). I tried to stay away from computer more than 2 hours (was impossible). Because nothing was inspiring, I spent my morning trying to find something. Because, as you know or are just about to discover, I'm the queen of the last minute, the empress of procrastination. So I tried to find some good article to share and found something on procrastination (coincidence?) on one of my favorite blog.

Because of my sleep deprivation experience, I'm too tired to keep on writing, so I might just finish my apple pie and stay away from computer for the next minutes...

No comments: