3.28.2013

Following my intuition

My paintings have dramatically changed since I read Flora Bowley's book "Brave Intuitive Painting". I don't want to have an end in mind anymore when I pick a brush and start to paint on a new canvas. I'm finally trying to trust my intuition, find my unique voice and allow my creative impulses to lead the way.

It takes a lot of courage to let go and even if the end result is not exactly satisfying, the journey was awesome.  Every day, for about 10 days, I painted for about 2 hours. I experienced colors, techniques, stamps, spray... Every layer was revealing something totally new and surprising. You can click on each image to see the details of the painting...

Next step: the Bloom True Course by Flora herself! A 5 week online course to help me unlock my creative flow and find my own style...

Meanwhile, I'm working on a very-big-and-very-dear-to-my-heart project that could help you  unlock your creativity... It's one of my biggest dream and I decided this year was going to be THE year. Once again I'm following my intuition and getting out of my comfort zone - and I hope many of you will profit! Stay tuned for more details!











No comments: