3.06.2010

Time for another chime


I really enjoyed creating a wind chime with sea glass. I had many things I wanted to use when I started to make it, but then I decided to go for a sea glass only chime.

I couldn't resist making another chime with all the trinkets and beads and sea finds I previously collected. It has a very interesting gypsy, knicky knacky look. That chime quickly found its place in my new basement. There is not a lot of wind down there but I don't mind as it fits perfectly with the colors and style of the room! I wish the photos could do it justice...


2 comments:

FoundProdigalDaughter said...

love it, that's gorgeous!

treasurefield said...

I love that!
I remember seeing windchimes in the movie "Tuck Everlasting" made with found objects. I tried my own version, but yours is much prettier and more colorful.