8.29.2009

Open doors


“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.” – Alexander Graham Bell

So many times I asked questions and didn't want to hear the answer. Because it was not the one I wanted to hear...

Recently I had this weird sensation in my left ear, like if I had foam in it. Some kind of fizzy sound, almost all the time, for 2 weeks. My friend Maude told me that my ear was probably 'unblocking' and that I was ready to 'hear' what God wanted to tell me. I liked her explanation but wasn't really taking it seriously. Well, subhanallah, I guess she was right. I 'hear' more clearly now. I 'see' signs. Even if sometimes I don't like the things I hear or see, I know they are answers to my questions. And when a door closes, I'm trying to look at the one which has opened...

No comments: