2.20.2012

Most Beautiful Birthday Presents

My oldest son made this card unbeknownst to me. He found some Hello Kitty images, colored, cut and glued them. The message is very touching : "Dear Mom, I wish you a happy birthday. You are the best mom, I don't want another mom. I will never forget you. You are the nicest mom on earth. xoxo"

The youngest made this ring during lunchtime at school with the help of the lady who supervise them. He used a huge bright red heart and a plastic ring - you know the one that comes off of a carton of orange juice (see some examples of recycled rings here!).

My dear husband made a survey at work to find out about the best sushi place in Montreal and took me to that beautiful and indeed amazingly good sushi restaurant.

That was my best 37th birthday ever.

2 comments:

Maiden Jane said...

What a beautiful hand and lovely gifts! Thanks so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

ah la place de la maman...c'est ce genre d'attention qui nous fait tenir les jours ou ca va moins bien...allahou Karim