8.21.2008

An Etsy addict went crazy

I just went crazy this week. I'm so hooked on Etsy, I'm irritating myself sometimes.


I made 9 orders in the last days, when I just promised myself I would slow down a bit. Please don't tell my husband (or my mom - even worse!)...

Let's see what I bought (trying to rationalize my purchases so I don't feel guilty).






These recipe cards don't really count, as they are for a swap. (Etsy Paper Please! on swap-bot). They are very cute though. Found them at MyZoetrope. Blue fish mirror is also fow a swap: Etsy favorites swap, bought from MissBellasRoom.






Ordered a bunch of these thank you very much stickers from Mod Farmgirl , bubble mailers from Pasketti and custom address labels at OhSmile for my orders. Business material: doesn't really count either, right?



Ah! Another tiny gift for swap-bot's wishlist group. Georgina wanted to get something from her Etsy favorites, so I sent her this little Pointing Brownie rubber stamp from LittleBlueHare.


Gift, again (oh my, did I actually bought something for me?). For *someone* who's going to have a baby boy real soon incha'Allah! So cute I couldn't resist. From HeathersHobbies

And yes, I bought a little something for me. Reusable organic bamboo cloths from Nicki3. Bamboo is naturally odor-resistant, anti-bacterial, UV-protecting, moisture-wicking even after being washed SO I couldn't resist. When you go green, you go green :). I also ordered a custom headband to Carmen from AnnieDesign because I love her crochet flowers.

I finally received the ring I ordered from JewelryByAllison , it is even more beautiful in person than on the picture!


And last but not least, one of my Etsy favs, a ring by MoonFaces that was so kindly bought by Ruth for the Etsy Favorites swap (she granted me 3 wishes!!).


Isn't it beautiful? No wonder why I'm an Etsy addict!




8 comments:

Robin Lynne said...

Great buys! The last thing I bought on Etsy were some small plastic baggies, haha. When I sell some more stuff, oh the shopping I will do!

kim* said...

cool, i love the shoes and the fish.

jeweledrabbit said...

Swaps and business materials definitely do not count. LOL

zamzam design said...

Oh thanks jeweledrabbit, I feel better LOL!

please sir said...

Oh goodness...so many great finds - I can't decide my fav!

Staceydotdot said...

Oh I love the ring with the pink button! Its very me! Lovely!

Ramadan Kareem by the way! :)

Tiffany said...

As a fellow Etsy addict, I know the feeling. For me, I find it harder to walk away from handmade items because they are often so unique and one-of-a-kind that I simply must have them because they're the only one like it in the world. Or that's how it feels, anyway...

HeathersHobbies said...

Thanks for loving my shoes so much that you posted them on your blog.