7.26.2008

If I could paint all my life

I think I would be able to paint for the rest of my life. Without interruption. I often feel I was born with a brush in my hand. I feel so calm and relax when I'm painting, it's just amazing.

Time stops. I'm inside what I paint.

I'm part of it. I'm painting with my whole self, not only with my hand. I love to play with colors, textures, superposition, transparency, brushes, patterns, stamps... I love when the color goes off the tube, when the brush mixes it on the palette, when it lays on the canvas with a soft brushing sound.

I don't always find words to express what I feel inside. I don't always find ways to brighten my days. Painting is my way. I can tell whatever I want and still no one can guess, as the painting keeps its secrets. I can create a world of colors far from my grey moods. I can say, do, express whatever I want without being judged, criticized, blamed or let down.

I think I would be able to paint for the rest of my life. Without interruption.



No comments: